Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hayleigh

Well, Papaw has purchased Hayleigh's plane ticket for her to return home on August 3rd. I am sad to have her leave but know she wants to get back home and ready for school. She has been such a blessing and joy and we have had the bestest time ever. Tomorrow we will have a girl's lunch with a friend. She has gotten to experience a lot of first's in her life and has actually started to sound like a Texan in her speech. I know she will not miss this humid hot weather, but she has adjusted better than I thought she would. I am looking forward to her returning again next summer if she wants too, and I think she will. Not sure if she will get to come home for Christmas and be here for the birth of Amy's baby. So much to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.