Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Time


Its been a busy time, getting everything done and ready for Christmas as we await the arrival of Baby Jack said to be coming way before his due date of December 29th. Hoping for a 38 week arrival so his lungs will be good and healthy. So now I am on stand-by status waiting for the call from Amy as she heads to the hospital. It is such a blessing to be receiving this precious blessing from God. My friend Kay just gave birth to her son Davis on Thanksgiving Day and he is like another grandson to me, as Kay is like a daughter to me. We have always been so close and have shared so much since we worked together at St. Michael's. I am busy making jewelry and have put scrapbooking on hold for now. I am so far behind now that I may never get caught up. Hopefully the cold days of winter will keep me home and scrapping again. My jewelry is always for sale and I will be glad to custom design something for you. Have a safe and Very Merry Christmas. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.