Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jewelry on the Internet

I have now ventured out into selling my jewelry on the internet via ArtFire.com. Type in Peggywhiz and you can view what jewelry I have posted.  I am hoping this will generate sales and get my unique domino pendants known. I so love making them and know that everyone is truly one of a kind and it will be a piece of jewelry that no one else will ever have. Please share my blog with your friends and let them know about ArtFire.com. A wonderful site for handmade items.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments:) You should post your scrap book pages and or any cards you make. One way to get noticed is by entering in some of the challenges that are out there. Once you start doing that people start visiting:) Good luck-I am off to check out your beautiful jewelry! Also a new follower of yours:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you.