Thursday, June 2, 2011

Necklace



Well, I saw a blog and a lady had posted a picture of a necklace that sold for $168.00, so she decided she would try to make her own and she did it for around $26.00. Well, I only had grey duck tape and picked up a box of paper clips at Walmart for $1.22 and proceeded to make the necklace. It was fun, but time consuming as it took me a few hours to figure out how to do the paper clips and how to cut my duck tape. I made a pattern for the duck tape, cut it with scissors and was on my way to this new creation. I thought that it needed a little more embellishing, so I added some. I really like the way it turned out.Going to wear it at the Scrapbook Convention this saturday in Arlington, so I hope I get reviews on it. Post a comment and tell me what you think. It looks like it is a bronze color but it really is grey with silver and grey black beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.