Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aaron Ray

We head back to Scottish Rite Wednesday to have his cast removed and an new one put on. Hoping he does not have to have it on for very long since school will be starting soon. The summer has gone by fast and we are all ready for the cool days of fall. Need to get the school clothes in order and meet the teacher on the 19th. Thinking about all the things I need to do before my daughter's baby shower in October and all the things I want to get and make for my Baby Jack. Pray for Amy as she is still having throw up episodes at 5 months. Guess she does not do pregnancy well, as her mother I did not do well either. Must run in the family. But it is all worth it in the end, a sweet precious child from God. Special request to pray for my friend's granddaughter Hailey who will have surgery Friday in Delaware for ITP, it is an autoimmune disease that affects her platelets. She is 16 and her grandmother has been my friend for 40+ years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.